Just Added: Check out your Bonus Tool in your MESSAGE MODULE! [Download below.]
- MASTER MESSAGE MAP TEMPLATE
ABOUT MASTER MESSAGE MODULE
MASTER MESSAGE MODULE
In these two (2) 1-on-1 Master Message Mentoring Sessions, you will see powerful examples of how we craft a Signature Message - based on the information captured in the Signature Genius Discovery Guide - as I mentor two of your fellow visionaries (Helen and Stephen).
And, in our MASTER MESSAGE Spotlight Consults, I'll personally guide one or two of you to craft your own Signature Message.
- MESSAGE MAP TEMPLATE
Please download your MESSAGE MAP TEMPLATE - and follow the instructions in the videos to fill out the template for your own Signature Message.
- MESSAGE SESSION - HELEN (MP3)
Please download your MESSAGE SESSION AUDIO #1 (MP3) - so you may listen while driving, jogging or anywhere you'd like.
- MESSAGE SESSION - STEPHEN (MP3)
Please download your MESSAGE SESSION #2 (MP3) - so you may listen while driving, jogging or anywhere you'd like.
- MESSAGE MODULE READING - GENESIS OF GENIUS 3-BOOK SERIES
NOTE: GENESIS OF GENIUS 3-Book included here, but no need to re-download if you already have done so.
Your GENESIS OF GENIUS 3-BOOK SERIES available here - or from the BONUSES Section (Navigation Link) of the Course.
MESSAGE MODULE Core Reading - Book 1, Ch. 1-4 - 1-50 (Book 1 in 3-Book .pdf or ebook versions only)
ACTION STEPS FOR MESSAGE MODULE:
- Watch your two (2) MASTER MESSAGE SESSION videos (above).
Notice: 1) How Julie Ann highlights the core ideas and elements of each message, 2) how she pulls out and groups the major themes for each message, and 3) how she weaves each Master Message into the clear structure of the Message Map (template provided in this Module).
- Review the Message Map Template - as Julie Ann goes over each element contained in the Map structure in the videos. You will be filling out the Message Map elements for your own Signature Message - either in a Spotlight Consult with Julie Ann, or on your own.
- Complete your Message Session Core Readings (pages listed in left column).