365 DAYS OF GENIUS Terms & Conditions:
By placing your order, you agree to our privacy notice and conditions of use:
365 DAYS OF GENIUS Membership is a 12-month membership, training and community experience. We believe once you experience 365 DAYS OF GENIUS you will choose to continue your 12-month membership annually, as your connections and benefits will continue to grow with your time in the membership.
However, you may cancel your Monthly Membership at any time. If you choose to do so, please note that you must cancel your membership before it renews for a subsequent month in order to avoid being charged for the next month's membership fee. If you cancel your membership, the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then-current monthly membership period.
If you have invested in the Annual 12-mo. Membership ($1,000 paid in full - which provides 2 mos. free), you may cancel your Annual Membership within 30 days, and be refunded the remainder of the Annual Membership after the first month's investment ($900 balance, if cancelled within 30 days of purchase). REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AFTER 30 DAYS.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP. WE DO NOT PROVIDE CREDIT, REFUNDS OR PRORATED BILLING FOR MEMBERSHIPS THAT ARE CANCELLED MID-MONTH. In such circumstance, you will continue to have access to your membership until the end of the monthly billing cycle.
All 365 DAYS OF GENIUS members will be receive access to one (1) Course per Quarter - sequenced to align with 365 DAYS OF GENIUS Membership Themes/Trainings, regardless of monthly or annual membership investment.
Your 365 DAYS OF GENIUS Membership will automatically renew for each 12-month annual period, unless you cancel your membership.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree:
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Julie Ann Turner & Company/ConsciousSHIFT.Me may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
• you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
• you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
• you impair the participation of our instructors or participants
in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information"), and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
• not to infringe any Program-participants’ or the Company's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
• that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
• not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
• that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
• the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
• that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Confidential Information” does not include information that is:
• previously known to you prior to discussions regarding this Agreement, free from any obligation to keep it confidential, or
• publicly disclosed by Julie Ann Turner & Company/ConsciousSHIFT.Me or program participants either prior to or subsequent to the receipt by you of such information, or
• independently developed by you without any access to Confidential Information, or
• rightfully obtained by you from a third party lawfully in possession of Confidential Information
While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
• Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, advice or counseling tailored to any specific business or industry. The extent to which you take action determines your results.
• All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all manuals, all teaching aids, and the like that have been or will be made available by Julie Ann Turner & Company/ ConsciousSHIFT.Me or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for individual use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
• Program content is for individual use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Julie Ann Turner & Company/ConsciousSHIFT.Me, or its designated agent.
• The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply (or not apply) ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
• We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.